Georgetown University and MedStar Health have one of the largest graduate medical education programs in the country, training more than 1,100 medical residents annually.
The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Georgetown University offers a number of education and training opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, as well as residents and fellows. High quality, continuing medical education in the form of conferences, workshops, lecture series and ongoing department presentations is offered throughout the system and covers both primary care and specialty topics.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship
- Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
- Brain Injury Medicine Fellowship Program
- Cancer Rehabilitation Fellowship Program
- Neural Repair and Rehabilitation Fellowship Program
- Medical Student Program
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training in Neurorehabilitation